View tenders, register for bids and submit bids online at: https://chester.bidsandtenders.ca.
To stay informed of current or upcoming Municipal bid opportunities create a company account. Bid opportunities with an estimated value over applicable trade agreement thresholds are also published on the Nova Scotia Public Tender Notices website.
Notice of Participation
The Municipality of Chester takes part in the following Collaborative and Buying Groups for procurements eligible to Nova Scotia Municipalities, Academic Institutions, Schools and Hospitals (MASH):
Canadian Collaborative Procurement Initiative (CCPI)
- For further information on the CCPI program see: https://www.tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca/app-acq/app-collaborat-procur/index-eng.html.
- Access federal tenders at: https://canadabuys.canada.ca/en/canadabuys
Canoe Procurement Group of Canada
- For further information on the Canoe Procurement Group see: https://canoeprocurement.ca
- Access Canoe Procurement Group tenders at: https://www.merx.com/
- For further information on the Kinetic GPO program and tenders see: https://www.kineticgpo.ca/kinetic-gpo-solicitations.html
Province of Nova Scotia
- See the Nova Scotia Tender Notices website at: https://procurement-portal.novascotia.ca/tenders