The Financial & Information Services Department is pleased to announce that starting in December 2022, suppliers will be able to view, register and submit bids online at: https://chester.bidsandtenders.ca. We look forward to simplifying the procurement process for suppliers and providing easier access to current bid opportunities.
Notice of Participation
The Municipality of Chester takes part in the following Collaborative and Buying Groups for procurements eligible to Nova Scotia Municipalities, Academic Institutions, Schools and Hospitals (MASH):
Canadian Collaborative Procurement Initiative (CCPI)
- For further information on the CCPI program see: https://www.tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca/app-acq/app-collaborat-procur/index-eng.html.
- Access federal tenders at: https://canadabuys.canada.ca/en/canadabuys
Canoe Procurement Group of Canada
- For further information on the Canoe Procurement Group see: https://canoeprocurement.ca
- Access Canoe Procurement Group tenders at: https://www.merx.com/
- For further information on the Kinetic GPO program and tenders see: https://www.kineticgpo.ca/kinetic-gpo-solicitations.html
Province of Nova Scotia
- See the Nova Scotia Tender Notices website at: https://procurement-portal.novascotia.ca/tenders